An Important Message From My Pie Pizza
To our loyal My Pie Pizza guests,
We would like to take this opportunity to update you all on the health and safety measures we have put into immediate action as we are taking the concerns around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very serious.
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the CCD (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) along with guidance from local and U.S Government and public health agencies.
- Be assured that our standard operating procedure is to clean and sanitize our restaurants daily. As an extra precaution, we have increased our cleaning schedule and taken extra steps to keep you safe.
- My Pie Pizza follows strict guidelines set forth in the food code and by our local health departments which requires our employees to be trained in and adhere to food safety standards.
- Our team members are trained and constantly reminded to wash their hands often and with a proper technique, and to stay home when they are not feeling well.
- Arizona has a mandatory Paid Sick Time law that gives employees and our patrons the ability to stay home without undue financial strain.
- Food served at My Pie Pizza is stable and safe with our supply chains unimpacted by the virus and our food preparation requirements ensure a safe to consume product.
According to the Federal Government the risk of contracting COVID-19 for an average American is still low, but we understand the growing concern for health and safety, we will take all necessary precautions to keep our staff and loyal customers happy and safe while visiting our locations.
We thank you for your continued support.
Pie Love You!