My Pie Pizza Franchising FAQs
Why is the “Fast Casual Custom Pizza” industry something to consider?
50% of all consumers eat pizza each week, plus it is the hottest trend in franchising today.
How is My Pie-Pizza Your Way different than the competition?
Simply, NY Style, NY Fast with NY Heritage
What are the key advantages of owning a My Pie franchise?
- Lower franchise costs
- Hot franchise concept
- Consumer demand
- Proprietary recipes
- Great business model
- Unparalleled customer service and quality guarantee
- Great franchisors to work with
- Being community-involved
- Ground floor expansion opportunities
What type of person are you looking for to buy a My Pie?
- Passion for food
- Business experience in management, sales or operations
- Be financially qualified
- Restaurant/Franchise experience preferred
- Desire to be involved in the community
- Team building through core values
What is the cost of building out a My Pie store?
- $35,000 franchise fee
- Build-out costs: $190,000 – $545,000
- Royalties: 5% of net sales, after taxes
- Brand Fund: 2%
- Available Nationwide
How many employees do you need to run a My Pie?
Average 14 employees a week in rotation